Complete Construction Expertise
Our Construction Services division provides a turnkey solution that handles all aspects of your project in-house. We can create blue prints, pull permits, and engage every construction trade necessary to make your dream home a reality.
The Lee W. Robinson Company proudly partners with Eldridge Company, a Design-Build agency based in Louisville, KY. Its multigenerational team houses a wealth of experience and knowledge in the design and construction industry, focusing on high-end residential and boutique commercial projects. Through a synergetic building process, the company provides its clients with a unique experience that emphasizes design and function while achieving exceptional quality. Explore more at eldridgecompany.com.
“We’re thrilled to be partnering with Lee and his team. Through a collaborative effort, we’re able to offer clients a unique experience that blends a sophisticated design-driven approach with innovative building practices to achieve superior quality.”
Founding Partner, Eldridge Company
Construction Management: On time and On Budget
Delivering your project on time, on budget, and to the highest quality with minimal disruptions to your day-to- day life is a challenge we embrace.
Between the initial design concept and project completion, many activities and processes need to be tightly managed to ensure a smooth project and successful outcome. The key to success is a project management approach that is rigid when it needs to be but flexible enough to adapt to unexpected events.
Attention to Detail is Everything
Attention to detail is critical when working on projects with multiple phases and responsibilities. Our construction management process includes regular site meetings, proper coordination of product orders, managing tradespeople, effective troubleshooting, and efficient change order management.
Some of our responsibilities include:
- Overall project coordination and planning with particular focus on time, cost and performance targets
- Organizing, scheduling and checking deliveries of materials (timber, bathroom fittings, flooring, etc.)
- Coordinating and managing the schedule of work—ensuring the right people are on site in the correct order, thus minimizing stress and down time as well as improving efficiency.
- Sourcing furniture, appliances, tradespeople, and obtaining estimates for work you want to be done
- Schedule project tradespeople (builders, specialist kitchen and bathroom fitters, gardeners etc.)
- Being on site regularly to oversee and manage tradespeople to ensure labor productivity