We keep your project on track and on budget
Delivering your project on time, to cost and to the highest quality in an efficient manner and with minimal disruptions to your day-to-day life is a tall order.
Between concept and completion, there’s a lot of activity taking place that needs to be tightly managed so that your project runs smoothly and results in a successful outcome.
The key to making sure everything comes together is a project management approach that is rigid when it needs to be but flexible enough to adapt to unexpected events.
That takes a variety of skills and talents that include the following characteristics:
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing
- People manager
- Good negotiator
- Very organized
- Strong technical knowledge of interior design
- Good decision maker
- Personal professionalism
- Sense of humor
- Former Banker
- Extensive Vetting System of all subcontractors
Attention to detail is everything.
Through regular site meetings, proper co-ordination of product orders, managing tradespeople and effective troubleshooting of any issues that may arise during your interior design project, we ensure and on time and on budget outcome.
Some of our responsibilities include:
- Overall project coordination and planning with specific focus on time, cost and performance targets
- Organizing, scheduling and checking deliveries of materials (timber, bathroom fittings, flooring etc)
- Organizing and managing the schedule of work—ensuring the right people are on site in the right order, thus minimizing stress, down time and improve efficiency.
- Sourcing furniture, appliances, tradespeople, and obtaining estimates for work you want done.
- Manage tradespeople (builders, specialist kitchen and bathroom fitters, gardeners etc).
- Being on site regularly to oversee and manage tradespeople and make sure they are doing what was in the plan.
To learn more about all the ways we can lower your anxiety and exceed your expectations on your interior design project, call us today at 502-895 (1401) to arrange for an in-home consultation.