No matter if you’re a Cards fan, a Cats fan, or a fan of a different team altogether, part of the fun of the Autumn season is celebrating sports. For those who attend the games, there’s tailgating. But when it’s an away game, take the opportunity to invite your friends over, gather them around the flat screen, and imbibe while you cheer on your favorite team.
Whether you’re into college football, basketball or are really looking forward to the World Series, it’s easy to put together a quick party on a budget that looks like a million bucks.
Some fun tips I’ve come across (and visit my Sports Theme Party Pinterest board created by my team for more ideas) include:
– Serve drinks out of a Gatorade cooler. Easy and reusable! Find one at Dick’s Sporting Goods, Home Depot or Amazon.
– Download some fun sports music from iTunes or Amazon (search College Fight Songs, Harlem Globetrotters, Arena Music, etcetera).
– Serve Cake Pops decorated as basketballs or baseballs. Cupcakes too!
– Astro turf instead of a table linen? Love it.
– Serve food in baskets with paper liners.
Of course, make sure to get your space ready. Bring on the fire pits, outdoor lighting and afghans. Have a great time while you cheer on your team with friends!
Need our help? Call (502)895-1401 to set up an appointment, or stop by our showroom today.